Rules for the Administration of Highway Traffic for Excessive Transit Vehicles
Source:JS Container Click: Time:2017.07.19
Article 1 These Provisions are formulated in accordance with the laws and administrative regulations such as the Highway Law and the Regulations on Highway Safety Protection, in order to strengthen the management of road traffic for overrun transport vehicles, to ensure the safety of road facilities and people's lives and property.
Article 2 Overloading vehicles shall carry out the transportation of goods through roads and shall abide by these Provisions.
Article 3 The term "overtaking transport vehicles" as mentioned in these Provisions refers to the carriage of goods by one of the following circumstances:
(A) the total height of the car from the ground count more than 4 meters;
(B) the total width of the vehicle more than 2.55 meters;
(C) the total length of the vehicle is more than 18.1 meters;
(D) two-axis truck, the total mass of more than 18,000 kg;
(5) three-axle truck, the total mass of more than 25,000 kg; three-axis car train, the total mass of more than 27,000 kilograms;
(6) four-axis truck, the total mass of more than 31,000 kg; four-axis car train, the total mass of more than 36,000 kg;
(Seven) five-axis car train, the total mass of more than 43,000 kg;
(8) six-axis and six-axis car train, the total mass of more than 49,000 kilograms of vehicle, which tractor drive shaft for the single axis, the total mass of more than 46,000 kilograms of goods.
The following requirements shall also be observed in the determination of the prescribed standards prescribed in the preceding paragraph:
(A) two-axis group according to the calculation of the two axes, three-axis group calculated according to the three axes;
(2) In addition to the drive shaft, the two-axis group, the triaxial group and the axle of the semi-trailer and the trailer are calculated on the basis of the double tires. If the tires on each side are single tires, the limit is reduced by 3000 kg, Except for the widening tires of the relevant national standards;
(C) the maximum permissible total mass of the vehicle shall not exceed the sum of the maximum allowable axle loads of each axle;
(4) tractors, agricultural vehicles, low-speed goods vehicles, the maximum quality approved by the driving license for the standard;
(5) Vehicles, car trains, vehicles with air suspension, and special work vehicles that comply with the "Outline dimensions of automobile, trailer and automobile train, shaft load and quality limit" (GB1589) are not recognized as overrun transport vehicle.
Article 4 The Ministry of Transport shall be responsible for the management of the national overtaking transport vehicles.
The competent department of transportation of the local people's government at or above the county level shall be responsible for the administration of the overpassed transport vehicles in their respective administrative areas.
The highway administrative organ shall bear the supervision and management of the road of the overrun transportation vehicle.
The competent departments of the people's governments at or above the county level shall be responsible or participate in accordance with their duties and responsibilities in accordance with their duties and cooperate with the supervision and administration of over-transit vehicles. The competent department of transport shall, at the same level with the unified leadership of the people 's government at the same level, establish a working mechanism for handling the over - limit transportation with the relevant competent authorities.
Article 5 The competent departments of transportation at all levels shall organize the highway administrative organs and the road transport administrative organs to establish relevant management information systems, and implement the vehicle overrun management information system and the road transport management information system network to realize data exchange and sharing.